Background

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake!

Yesterday was my brother, Jason's birthday. He went to visit my parents and brother for the weekend. Sadly, I could not be there. But don't worry. I found my own way to celebrate the big day!Happy 40th Birthday Boy! Nice tiara. Did you steal it from Eric?Well, cake and I have a very special relationship. It took less than a week to find a cupcake shop. I was out shopping with Alice in Kingston and we stumbled upon this lovely little shop.
YUM!
Alice got a Lavender cupcake. Very tasty.
I enjoyed a strawberry shortcake cupcake.
Cupcake cheers to Jason!


Mmmmm

This is part of the center that we went shopping in.

Put this on your list of places to visit in England

While out shopping Alice found a candy shop. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory anyone?

Just when you thought Jack Daniels BBQ sauce at TGIFriday was their best invention.

Yup, right there in the candy.

My first Fish and Chips experience. I gotta say, it was pretty damn good. Way greasy.

We went and ate in a park. The English like to congregate regularly. It's like a big city party. There were lots of people out and about, eating, drinking, playing games. People of all ages.

Mmmm...grease

Susan " the candy man can" B.

No comments: