Background

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Mail Box Is 113!!!!

Last night the school hosted a boat party that went down The River Thames. It was so beautiful. The night consisted of dancing and drinking. I took the opportunity to see some of London in a whole new way. The trip lasted about 3 hours. We got to mingle with students from the other campus. Everyone was dressed to the nines. Good times.
I am sorry, my mailbox number is 113! Don't send anything to 142. If you have already sent me something, let me know so I can intercept it. Please make a not of my box number for the future. Any package that are sent will be kept at the desk until I sign for them so no worries there.

On the left is The London Eye, the pointy building in the middle is Parliament and on the right is Big Ben himself.
I don't know what that building is. I thought this was a good shot from the boat.

Parliament of the left and Big Ben on the right behind the double decker bus


This is Alice. She is my first friend here at Richmond. On my second night of being here, she asked me to have dinner with her. I think that was the first words she spoke to me. I am very grateful she is so outgoing. Alice is British, although she has lived in more countries than I can pronounce. She speaks/reads/understands like 3 languages. She dresses like she is getting ready to walk down a runway. She is very sweet and very cultured. And she is 19.



Another boat party going on. Hey! Party over here! Party of there!


I don't know what this is, but I thought it was cool.

What's up Big Ben?

I know this is extremely out of focus, but it is the first and only shot I have of Westminster Abbey. Don't you fret, next Saturday I have a school trip here and I will get more (clear) shots.

I think this is call The English Bridge. It's really beautiful. The color is a pretty teal.

A little further back.
Susan "I'm on a boat!" B.

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Now I see why you didn't want to spend any more money here. Looks like such a fun time so far. I'm glad you met a friend so quickly! I'll be sending a card soon...

Janelle said...

I just realized... mailbox 113. Your best friend Taylor's lucky number...13! Its so meant to be!