Background

Saturday, June 1, 2013

R.I.P Ray Bans

Last weekend in Moab when I fell out of the boat, my Ray Bans fell off and have been swimming with the fish in the Colorado River ever since. I have been heartbroken for the past week without them. I really liked those sunglasses. They were like a protective hug on my face. So I'm going to remember some of the good times we had together.
 There was that time we went to Lake District.

 We went to Primrose Hill and enjoyed the magnificent view.

 There was that time we were in Paris.
 And let's not forget Mykonos.

 We celebrated sunny days in London.
 And watched the sun go down in Huntington Beach.
 We also hiked to the HOLLYWOOD sign.
 Then we hung out at Disneyland.
Best of all, we had cupcakes together.
A lot of good times. But not to worry. I have since been to Nordstrom and have rescued a new pair of Wayfarers complete with carry case. In memory of the the original pair, I vow to take care of the new pair and not wear them in any bodies of water where they could fall off.

Susan 'Cue Amazing Grace' B.

No comments: