Background

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Plethora Of Events

Life is good in the Beehive state. I'm learning lots at my internship, I have a second part-time job at a gym and the weather has been beautiful! J and I took Captain for another hike, this time a little closer to home.





 Who's a handsome boy?



Here is a random sunrise. I've been doing P90X at 6am so I get to see some amazing sunrises.
 I suck at taking selfies. I can't take any of myself or with someone. This is a classic example of how much I suck at it.
 I love J pose! The wind hit him just right and he's got his hand on his hip! Someone call Abercrombie and Fitch, we have a new model!
Not the worst.
 Another sunrise.
 The gym that I work at had a summer Solstice 80's party.

 It was a neon 80's Zumba dance party!
 Everyone dressed up! This is one of our instructors. He wore this Marge Simpson's wig during the 'Love Shack' dance.

 Another instructor, I love her!

 I love Utah sunsets.
 Super Moon!




Susan "Like, gag me with a spoon" B.

1 comment:

Camille said...

How did you ever find those clothes and why don't you wear them on a daily basis?