Background

Monday, March 24, 2014

San Clemente With A Holga Camera

Over a month since my last blog! Unacceptable! I've wanted to blog but I've been working on giving it a face lift. Also, I'm still job hunting. Anyone need a journalist/writer? I specialize in social media. 

Back in December 2010, I was given a gift card to Victoria Gardens. It didn't take me long to decide on what to buy with it. I went to Urban Outfitters and bought myself a Holga Camera deluxe kit. I have the camera plus three lenses and some filters. First of all, it's a film camera. Second, there is no viewing the pictures I just took. It is a very intimidating camera to say the least. Which is why is took me three plus years to pull it out of the box and play with it. I got some pretty cool shots though. I'm not disappointed and I can't wait to use the camera again. I did very little editing to the photos. The first set of pictures, I used the wide lens.

Here is a photograph feast: 











The next set of pictures I used the fisheye lens. The lens that made this camera so enticing. I really bought it so I could take pictures with the fisheye lens.
I'm not sure why it's off center.



The next set of photos I used the tele lens.








These guys were so fun to watch. There was a tight rope tied between the trees and they were successfully walking across it. 
Susan "old school photography" B.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Dang it. Now I want this camera. LOVE the pictures!

rachelsaysso said...

1. Love the new look.
2. LOVE LOVE the 2nd picture, with the rocks. The colors are amazing!

Robin said...

Blog looks cute! You have so much fun!!!