Background

Saturday, November 1, 2014

McKenna & Mike Tie The Knot

If you haven't noticed, I've been on hiatus. Not on purpose. Ever since I moved back from London, I've been working on becoming an active member (read: adult) in society. That doesn't mean I haven't been having fun and snapping photos of some important memories.

In September, my sweet cousin, McKenna married the love of her life in the San Diego LDS Temple and I was privileged to be a guest and witness them proclaim there love and vows before God and their families.
 San Diego LDS Temple. As beautiful as this photo is, it just does not do it justice.
My best gal, Shannon. The mother of the bride.
The cute couple after they exited the temple.
The beautiful bride showing love to all.
 McKenna sandwich! Father and brother of the bride embrace.
So happy for my sweet cousin.

Sibling love. 
I couldn't stand not being in the picture with these two cuties, so I allowed one finger to photo bomb.
Mother and grandparents of the bride. What a proud day for them all.
 First dance as husband and wife.
 Daddy/daughter dance.
 Newlyweds <3

 Susan " Someday, my prince will come" B.

No comments: