Background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Les Miserables

Last week I went for a jog through Richmond Park and stumbled upon the Santa 5K Run. I wish I had known about it, I would have totally busted out a Santa suite and huffed through the park with the rest of them.

For my birthday, Alyssa bought my ticket to see Les Miserables. It was incredible! I love watching plays/musicals. At the end, when everyone is applauding and giving standing ovations and the actors all take a bow, I feel like we all took part in the magic. Lame, I know.


We couldn't take pictures inside the theatre, so I took this inside the bathroom.



Seat #13 - I salute you Taylor Swift

I took this one before the show started

This is the last week of classes and next week is finals. I of course have the worlds worst cold. But I have been soldiering through this week and will be turning in my last assignment today.


Susan "I'll be home in 9 days!" B.

1 comment:

ME said...

Wow I didn't know you were coming home! Are we gonna get to meet up for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? haha Eating is always fun, right?