Background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Wonderland

One of my favorite places in Central London is Trafalgar Square. There are always a ton of people roaming about the square. Saturday, I went to The National Portrait Gallery which is at the head of the square and when I got there, everyone was dressed up like Santa, just being jolly and making merry the way Santa does. A group of Santa's had signs that read 'free hugs'. I'm not sure why there was a large abundance of Jolly Ol' Saint Nick, but it was good times had by all.


These were the huggers.
Rudolph made an appearance.


Alyssa and I went to Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland.

Me and a penguin, I didn't catch his name.

Remember this hug when you visit my house.

I sat on Santa's lap, and told him what I want.

"...and a bean a cheese burrito from Miguel's..."


I love London at Christmas time. I went to 3 German Christmas festivals this year and can't wait to go to Germany, it's on my list of places to travel. I feel like I'm running out of time and I need to see more before I go back home. I'll be back though in January for my second semester. I will also have a new place to live! It is still Uni housing, but it's in Kennsington which is more Central London than I am now. I can't wait!


Susan 'ho, ho, ho' B.

No comments: