Background

Monday, May 14, 2012

Potpourri

Here is an update: I am officially finished with my first year back at University! Yeah me! I just checked my grades and I am very pleased! I only had two finals this semester so, not too bad still a little stressful. I had to move AGAIN. But I am posting from my new room back in Richmond and my summer classes start next week. Everybody left last Friday and I have been very emotional. Not going home is KILLING me. I miss my family more than I thought I would this time around and my FRIENDS. Holy Moly, how I miss my friends! Here are some pictures I took to keep you entertained.:

 London had this egg...thing at Easter. There were these giant eggs, decorated by different people/companies all over the city. This one was at Covent Garden.
 Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays, mostly because I LOVE Mexican food. So this year, I searched the Internet for a suitable Mexican restaurant for Shahida and I to fiesta at! We went to a place called Robin Hood Zorro. Very festive and the food wasn't bad.

 Fruity drinks! I got one called the 'Cinderella'. It was fruit juice with grenadine. Very delicioso!
 Tacos and 'chips'. I will admit, even after living in this country for nine months, I forgot chips are fries.

 Last month, these two lovely ladies and myself went to a mid singles conference. It was a great weekend. We took an impromptu trip to Costco, it made me feel like I was home. Good times.
I'm sexy and I know it.

Susan "Yup, I'm still searching for my Mr. Right" B.

No comments: