Background

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mens Cycling Olympics 2012

They are finally here! The London 2012 Olympic Games! Let's hear it for Her Royal Highness The Queen, who manage to stay awake long enough to crack one smile at her adoring country. Oh and everyone else in the world that was watching. I guess sky diving can really take a lot out of a person. Seriously, I really enjoyed the opening ceremonies. I watched it at a friends house and while there was a slow start, I saw it through to the end and drooled a little at David Beckham.
 Men's Cycling went through Richmond Park so I was out there standing with everyone else waiting (for 4 hours) until the cyclists came whizzing past! It was pretty awesome!








 USA! USA! USA!




 Here they come!



 This guy was in the lead, but when he rounded the corner, he crashed. Oh, man.



That was it! I am really stoked to be in London while the games are here. I will try to get more pictures of everything I see!

Susan "did you notice the blue sky in my pictures?" B.

1 comment:

Maggie Thomas said...

I was RIGHT THERE TOO!!!