Background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poland vs. Italy Men's Volleyball

The Games are in full swing and the city of London is busy! My friend Randi came to town and scored some volleyball tickets for us to attend. We went to the Poland vs. Italy Men's Volleyball. There was so much excitement in that venue, it was electric! I will never forget it. Poland is ranked in the top 5 in the world (number 1, maybe). We sat in a section, dominated by Poland fans and it was the most fun to cheer for their team. I still love spaghetti.


 Outside Earl's Court with  my ticket.

 Team USA
 This is where the magic happened.

 Surrounded by Poland fans!
 Pre-game dance show.
 meh.
 SUPER EXCITED!!!!!



 Both teams on the court.
 Poland.
 Italy.


 His name is Bartman. He was hot.
 This guy was dancing.

 POLAND WINS!!!!



Susan "POLINSKA!" B.

1 comment:

TammyQ said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Thanks for sharing I loved it.