Background

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Paris: Day Deux

Paris day deux (or two, for my french impaired) was just as beautiful as day un (one). I think it was the most fun because a large portion of it was spent on a bicycle and I feel a sense of exuberance and giddiness when I'm on a bike.
This was the view outside our hostel window. Very cute, I cut out the dirty street.
Looking right.
And left.
The following pictures (starting with the one above) were all taken on our bike tour of Paris. There is no way I can remember the names of all the sites or their pronunciation so just enjoy the pictures.

Every body's bike had a name. Mine was Chicken Little.


The building in the above shot has a dome roof made of pure gold. No joke. That's what the tour guide told us.



 A french braid for a Paris outing.

 That ginger behind me was our tour guide, Carl. He was from Normandy.

 We stopped for lunch at a little outdoor Cafe.





 If I knew how to ask in french, I would have asked how to be like them when I grow up.







Susan Zut alors!" B.

No comments: