Background

Friday, November 2, 2012

Mykonos, Greece Day 1

I've wanted to go to Greece ever since I saw 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants'. For fall break Beck, Daniela and I went to Mykonos, Greece. A very small island off the mainland. It was every bit as beautiful as I though Greece would be. The food was delicious and the hotel manager was very helpful in making sure we hit all the right spots in the city. It rained a little bit while we were there but the sun came out a lot too, so I can't complain. Being there was like scratching an itch. I loved every minute on that island, I would love to go back some day.



 Dark clouds moving in from the right.
 Blue skies above.
 Then, a downpour.
 Blue and white neighborhoods everywhere.

 Sometimes, they mop the stones.
 Rebel with a red door.









Susan 'It's all Greek to me' B.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Those pics are absolutely beautiful! Greece is definitely on my bucket list...really gorgeous!