Background

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

KSL Internship

I have been having a great time here in Salt Lake City. My internship has been super fun and I have been able to meet new friends and reconnect with some old friends. Betheny, who I have know longer than I can remember, and I went to see Despicable Me 2 with her cute family. The think I love most about Betheny, she makes cakes. She speaks my language.

 This is some of the newsroom. That is where KSL Radio sits.
 Here shots of Studio 5

 This area is where we have our morning meetings. Morning meetings almost always gave me anxiety because I had to have a news pitch and pitch it in front of a lot of people.
This is the assignment desk. Notice that the newsroom had plenty of T.V. screens so we could keep up with what other stations are reporting etc. I have really enjoyed working in a newsroom and learning the In's and outs of news reporting. It's helped me gained some insight into what I can do with my degree after I graduate.
Susan "Back to you in the studio" B.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Well aren't you little miss news lady fancy pants.