Background

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Utah Adventures

For my last week in Salt Lake City, I visited some of my favorite places.
 The first time I lived in SLC, I lived in this building. That was our kitchen door. A lot of good times happened in that condo.
 This was the LDS Business College campus (it moved downtown). Notice it is a mansion. So, for my Associates I studied in a mansion and now for my BA I studied in a castle. Nothing but the best for my education.
 This was the first place I lived when I studied in SLC.
 The Salt Lake Valley.
 My cousin, Matt and his wife met me for dinner one night and on my drive back home down State Street I saw this bar! I was so excited I flipped a U and snapped some shots.
 A Bar Named Sue-Johnny Cash has a hit called 'A Boy Named Sue'.
 I tried to get the whole sign, but this was the best I could do.
 I drove up to the Olympic Park and right when I got in the parking lot, it started to downpour. Hard. Then it stopped for a few seconds and began to sleet little pebbles of ice.
 So I didn't stay long.

 My favorite city is Park City. I love so much about it. I love the architecture of the buildings, the small town feel of Main Street, the colors of everything and how artsy the city is. I feel at peace in Park City.



 Looking up Main Street.




 Mary Jane's is my favorite store to shop at on Main Street.
 I love the houses!

 Look at how cute that porch is with rocking chairs! My dream.
 Need a lift?

 Because sometimes your pet goat wants a beer.

 I found the BEST tea house this side of the pond. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird and this little tea house is named after one of the main characters! There was used books for sale and a tiny stage in the corner for people to perform. I sat in there and dreamed of retirement and how I would go to that tea house every morning.

 The tip jar: "If you fear change, leave it hear." Made me laugh.
 Loosey Moose.










 I love the clouds in Utah. So beautiful.


 This farm house if off the main highway towards Park City. I've seen it before and I think it's brilliant. I absolutely adore the look of it.
Susan "My name is Sue, how do you do? Now you gonna die!" B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Utah is a beautiful state.