Background

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Totally Awesome Going Away Party At GymJam

By day I worked in the KSL news room, but by night I was the front desk receptionist at GymJam Fitness and Dance. It was by far one of my favorite jobs. I got to greet everyone and check them in for their gym class. I met a lot of wonderful people and my boss was SUPER cool. She and the other class instructors organized and threw me an 80's Zumba Dance Party complete with balloons, snacks and an hour or getting our groove on! I felt real special. It was so sweet. I think some of the girls were disappointed that I didn't wear he L.A. Gear outfit to this party. It was difficult to breath in those jeans, much less Zumba!
 The party!
 Sweet Stephanie, one of the instructors. She always had a smile on her face.
 Don't mind the sweat! 
 My preggo sis in law!
 Tee-Hee!
 Marylynn, my boss, my P90X instructor and my friend.


 Oh, sweet, funny Michelle. I will miss everyone!
 This cute message was on the white board as you walk into the gym:
"Dear Susan, We will miss your inspiration, your perspiration and especially your dedication. We love your face! Your smile! Your laugh! We are so glad you came all this way to share your LA Gear outfit with us. We will never forget seeing you dance at the front desk during class or listening to you sing along to the music. You will be greatly missed, Susan!!-GymJam Family."

Susan "Not even Richard Simmons could throw as awesome of a party as this!" B.

No comments: