Background

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Crystal Cove Beach

Kaylene and I had a beach day. I've been trying to have as many of these as possible this month. We went on an adventure and ended up at Crystal Cove Beach State Park. When we first got there, it was over cast and gloomy. Once it wore of though, it was beautiful!
 This is what we showed up to. Yuck.
 This guy was our beach friend for the day!
 All smiles even though there is no sun.



 I'm not very good at selfies. I tried to get me and the beach in the background. Fail.




  I love this picture! I didn't mean to get it at a wanky angle but I think it looks cool.







 Besties!

I love this shot because it reminds of something you might see on the east coast like in North Carolina or something.
Not a bad selfie.
Susan "Hang Loose" B.

No comments: