Background

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Taylor Swift Red Tour Concert

I took the girls to our THIRD Taylor Swift Concert on August 19th. I absolutely love this tradition. I always have so much fun and as far as I can tell, the girls do too. I had a rough start because I got lost on the way to the Staple Center. Curse my GPS! We ended up in East Jose no where, 18 miles from the venue so we missed the opening acts. Next time, I'm getting a limo. We had pretty good seats, center stage but way up high.
 I love love love them!
 Just before the show started. I was thrilled that the girls got all snazzy for the concert!
 Besties!
 RED





 Ed Sheeran came out and sang Everything Has Changed
 I loved this stage look.
 Taylor Swift and Cher Lloyd sang, I Want You Back
I have this great video of Lily singing this song. I can't figure out how to upload videos to my blog but once I do, it will be up!
 Sara Boreilles came out and sang Brave with T-Swift.
 She puts on a great show. The girls and I loved it.
 Outside the Staple Center at the end of the night we held a little photo sesh.
 She may or may not be taller than me.
 My best girls!
 After we snapped these shots a gentleman with a professional camera stopped us and asked for a picture to put on LA Weekly dot com. We were photo number 46. It was way cute too.
I am going to continue to carry on this tradition for as long as Taylor Swift is a musician. It is my favorite thing to do with the girls and we made it through the WHOLE night without any fighting! My favorite part of going to concert with these two is looking over at them and seeing them belting out the songs! I am so blessed to have these two as my nieces!
Set list:
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Red
You Belong With Me
The Lucky One
Mean
22
Ours
Everything Has Changed (w/ Ed Sheeran)
Begin Again
Sparks Fly
I Want You Back (w/ Cher Lloyd)
I Knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well
Love Story
Brave (w/ Sara Boreilles)
Treacherous
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Susan "Like, EVER" B.

No comments: