Background

Monday, September 2, 2013

Tammy Time!

One of my favorite parts about being back home is visiting and seeing all my friends. Last week, Tammy and I went on a hike up Mount Rubidoux. It was super pretty and really hot. Tammy husband, Kevin was off of work so the three of us had a picnic at the top of the trail.

Best friends since five years old. We met in kindergarten.


Tammy was suppose to be in this picture but Kevin's Freudian slip captured just the two of us.
The three of us at the top of our hike.




The cute couple.
One day, I will be the other half of a cute couple and I wont have to take pictures alone!



A couple of days later, Tammy had me over for dinner (I brought cupcakes, of course.) and I left an art piece on her white board. If you can point out the movie reference and know the movie title, you win!
Dee Dee and I.
There was a great sunset in the hood. I'm going to miss this sky when I'm back in London.
Susan "And The Funky Bunch" B.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Looks like such a hiking day. Sandlot.