Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mid Terms

My adventures have been put on hold. This week is mid term exams. I have spent all of my free time reading, studying and writing. That argumentative essay is the making me sick to my stomach. I turn it in tomorrow and it will take everything I have, not to throw that paper at my professor. There is a pub directly across from campus. It's nice, quiet, and they put mini marshmallows in their hot chocolate. We took advantage of studying there this week.


A little Neolithic Revolution while I sip my hot chocolate

Taking advantage of the table space. That bag of chips, YUM!

Working hard

Mmmmmm


Susan 'It's not all tea and crumpets in England' B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't we studious hehe but we made it!

Shahida

ME said...

Seeing you studying gives me chills!! lol!