Background

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blue Lagoon

Iceland has natural hot springs, so while we were there, we spent a day at The Blue Lagoon Hot Spring. By far my favorite day of the trip. I had two appointments at TBL that day and my first was at 11:00 in the morning so I had to grab the bus before the rest of the group so that I wouldn't be late. First, I waded around in the hot water and put on a mud mask for 1o minutes, then I went to my first appointment which was a 20 minute in-water massage. Best. Massage. Ever. After, I grabbed a quick lunch and then headed to my Deluxe pedicure appointment and spent the rest of the day in the water until my extremities look like little prunes. Side note: natural spring water is VERY good for your skin, however, not so much for your hair. At the end of the day my hair was drier than straw! I had to condition twice a day for the rest of the week to get it back to normal.
I was at the bus station waiting for my tour bus to take me to the hot spring and I saw this machine selling grillz. Iceland is gangsta.
Yum!
Waiting for my pedi.
Complimentary robe.
Final product after 90 minutes.
The sun popped out for a bit. It also snowed a little.
Mud mask.
Hang Loose.
Birds eye view.
Susan "I got diamonds in my mouth and diamonds on my mike" B.

No comments: