Background

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hyde Park 'Hood

Since my move closer to Central, my mom has been asking for picture of the neighborhood. I have compiled a rather large post of my hood and Hyde Park, where I like to jog. Let's have a look:
Front door to my building.
My building.
My Street, Queens Gate Terrace.
Gloucester Road.
This building is opposite mine, I see it on my way back from jogging.
Street on the other side of mine.
This is Hyde Park. I start here and tackle this uphill beast...walking.
This guy was just hanging out, playing his violin cause the sun was shining.
Queen Victoria monument, Kensington Palace in the back.
The Round Pond.
There was a sailboat race going on when I took pictures.
Peter Pan Monument.
Girls braiding hair.
The Italian Gardens.
The Italian Gardens.
The Italian Gardens.
Queen Anne's Alcove.
I like that the flower beds look like paisleys.
I run down this stretch and when I get to the end, I feel like dying.
Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain
Royal Albert Hall.
Royal Albert Memorial.
Gates outside the Royal Albert Memorial.
This is at the end of my jog, and I love to run down it.
This part too.
Hyde PERK Bistro? Hmmm...sounds a lot like Central PERK coffee house.

Susan 'I've been your tour guide for the day' B.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Are you kidding me?? So beautiful! Thanks for the tour. Do more of these. I love seeing where you live and what your life is like there. I need to start playing the lotto so I can come visit. Miss you.

Unknown said...

Susan. Your building is SO beautifuL!! Man, If I had a running trail like that, I just might take up running again. :) (It's been months!) I really, REALLY need to come visit you! I'll drag Kaylene up with me! How fun would THAT be??!! K. When I come into my inheritance, You are my first destination! :) Beautiful, beautiful area. You are awesome. Miss yoU!

Christa Bergreen said...

WOW!!! It is so beautiful! I love all of the pics and cannot believe you get to live there! We all miss you soooooooooooooo much and cant wait for you to come home, but are so excited about the amazing journey you are on! and yes is sounds a lot like central perk, it even looks like it could be......is there a couch inside?