Background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Geysir

OK, Iceland, they aren't kidding! It was a little colder there than in London, but not completely unbearable. It snowed a couple of days on and off, but it didn't really stick to the ground. I have almost 200 photos to share, but of course I will weed through them and post the good ones in more than one post. To start, I went on The Golden Circle Tour whilst there. I picked a really good day to go because the sun came out and shone most of the day. One of our stops on the tour was at a Geysir. It was awesome! I even got video of it's eruption. Here are some shots around the Geysir area:
I thought maybe this was some kind of anti-bullying monument. If it is, it is sending a very mixed message.

Steam.
There she goes!
So unsuspecting.
There is a what behind me?
Holy $#*!
Geysir paparazzi.
Boiling water. My tour guide warned us of this. She said we shouldn't touch it.

So the two videos are: The exploding Geysir, and the second is some boiling water.

Susan "What do you mean boiling water is dangerous?" B.

No comments: