Background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Having Our Own Jubilee!

Last Friday we took time out of the Diamond Jubilee weekend to celebrate Beck and Josh's birthday. We ate a restaurant called 'The Diner'. It serves "American" food. The consensus on the night was: "it's good, I've had better." Despite the food, good times were had by all, as you will see from the following pictures.
Polina and I
 The birthday girl, Beck and Polina


 Beck and Kelly
 Three amigos!
 Getting our grub on!

 Pretty girls.
 The birthday 'cake' thing and the top of someones head.
 Beck and Josh, the two guests of honor!
 Spencer and Kelly.
Beck Knows the Ground and me.

Yes, Beck is half Native American. Her last name IS Knows the Ground. It's one of the many, many things I love about her. She has been my rock and has gotten me through some hard times while living in London. Josh too is a special guy. He reminds me a lot of my brother, Jason. I always know I'm going to laugh a lot when I hang out with Josh. Happiest birthday to you both!

Susan "Knows How To Have A Good Time" B. (that's what my Native American name would be)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wonderful post!! Photos are fab, Susan! Thank you!! :D x