Background

Thursday, April 25, 2013

100th Blog Post!

This is a milestone, indeed! This is my 100th blog post since starting this blog in 2011. Thank you all for reading and commenting on my blog and to my 15 followers, my sincere gratitude.

These past three months have been hard in relation to my university life. I could not motivate myself this semester, but as of this moment I am 1500 words and one final away from being done with this semester. I am looking forward to going back Cali for a couple of weeks before heading to SLC to find a husband for my summer internship. I plan on taking lots of family and friend photos while I'm back in the states so look forward to that.

Last weekend, the sun made an appearance in London! Beck and I were so excited we rented bikes and rode them to Trafalgar Square for the day. We also sat outside a "Mexican" restaurant and ate chips with guacamole. It was magical. But the whole time we were riding around I kept thinking, 'I love this city. I'm going to miss it this summer.' Alas, I will be back here in the fall for my last semester.
Susan "I got 99 post, and Mitch is in one of them" B.

1 comment:

Camille said...

This might just be my favorite post ever because of the crossed out line (get it girl) and the signature line. Susan for the win!!!!