Background

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Duncan And Alyssa Sitting In A Tree

It's time to play catch up! I've been super busy writing essays and articles for school, but last month over Easter weekend I went to Alyssa's wedding! It was really beautiful and we stayed a fancy Marriott  the night before. It was my first traditional English wedding!
Sometimes, when I think my hair looks good, I take selfies.
 One more from a different angle.
 The night before the wedding a bunch of us celebrated Alyssa's hen night. Hen night is the equivalent to a bachelorette party.
 We took her to dinner at the restraint where her an Duncan had their first date.
 Everybody brought gifts, also we all bought her a pair of knickers and put them in a bag. She had to pull them out one at a time and guess who gave her which pair.
 All dolled up for the big day!

 Some of the girls.
 Kerry-Ann and I.
 Everything was so beautiful.

 The happy couple.

Alyssa had custom Converse with her new last name on them in here wedding colours.

 The sealing was done that night in the London Temple where the two love birds met.

Susan "I love to see the temple" B.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hello, long luxurious hair!! When did it get so long?? You look fabulous.