Background

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Last Day of Uni



First Day of Uni
                                                                                                Last Day of Uni

Well, I am officially done with my University studies. (sad face) This has been the most AMAZING time of my life. I had no idea living in London would be so great. I learned more, experienced more, traveled more than I ever thought I would. I cannot believe how much fun and excitement I crammed in to two and half years. I have been working so hard toward this commencement and now that it has arrived I can't seem to stop crying that it is here.. My heart is broken. I love living in London so much. It has been my home, my teacher, and my safe haven. There will always be a deep love in my heart for this country and this city. Not to mention the people. I will miss watching people sleep on the tube, running through Hyde Park, Christmas markets, shopping on the high street, theatre outings, country hopping, pubs on every corner, Westfield Mall, free hugs at Trafalgar Square, the night bus, V&A Late, wearing my raincoat more than anything in my closet, Barclay's bike hire, Harrods, tea, oh and so much more!

My last class was held in a pub. We had a pub quiz and my professor started a tab. I ordered OJ. It was the perfect ending to a great education.

Murray Woodfield was my professor for two different semesters. He taught me a lot and took an interest in my life. He is a great teacher and great friend.
Prom picture pose.
We did Secret Santa at work and mine gave me CUPCAKES!
This really help make my last day of Uni a good one.
Graduating seniors at the Senior Reception. Olivia, Shannon, Me, Sammy.
The University hold a senior reception every December for those graduating. It was nothing to write home about really. There was wine, a ceremony that was about Alumni professors and then light snacks afterward. Not really worth it in my opinion. I hope to be back next May to walk with my class though.
So there were these guys at the reception.
Cheers to the seniors! (Mine is the water glass.)
Susan "I'm a big kid now" B.

No comments: