Background

Monday, January 16, 2012

The err...Greatest Snow On Earth!

I headed up to Utah to snowboard the 'Greatest Snow on Earth', epic fail on Mother Nature's part. The snow sucked. I guess I shouldn't blame Mother Nature. It was mostly man-made snow because Utah has been without a really good snow storm this winter. The snow sucked, my board need to be waxed and on my second run down the mountain, I fell, HARD, on my tail bone. I had a great time (even though I was in pain) but I got frustrated easily and would have liked to not suck at getting off the lift and down the mountain.
My cousin, Matt joined me on the slopes.

My sister-in-law Abby was in on the fun as well.


Nothing like a sushi dinner after a day on snow fun!
My brother, Jason wasn't on the mountain, but sushi IS a Friday food, so he joined us at dinner.

Susan "getting ready for the 2014 Winter Olympics" B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh hope you aren't in too much pain! but looks like you had fun!

-shahida