Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Guess Who's Back!

I'm back in London! It was SUPER hard to leave California. I had so much fun over the Holidays and it felt good to be with my family and friends. When it was time to get on the plane I kept thinking 'Why do I have to go back? What is the purpose of living in London?' I moved to a new flat in Kensington. I like it. I'm closer to Central London, I still have my own room and my bed is bigger. I'm on the fourth floor so I plan to have buns of steel by the end of this semester. I went to my first two classes today. So far, so good. There is more fun planned for the week so stay tuned!

My new bed, notice the closet shaped room I'm residing in.
This is my desk.
My modest sink.
A chair in my room that just takes up space.
I hung some pictures. I took these for my final photo project. They spell words, can you read them?
The top one says 'Susan' and this one says 'Love'
Took these myself.
Two different house that I snapped.
My 'love' photos.
I hung my calendar and had carved love tree that I bought in Poland.
Hi!
Alice, Shahida and I met up after classes to catch up.

Susan 'Why hasn't the Queen invited me Tea?' B.

No comments: