Background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

They've Got The Moves Like Jagger!

I'm all settled into my new place. I love being closer to Central London. Before I moved I was worried that I wouldn't have a park to walk/run through. Turns out, I'm a couple of blocks away from Hyde Park which is HUGE. There is a Princess Diana Memorial Walk that spans 7 miles through 3 parks! This is my challenge: Walk/Jog all 7 miles starting at 7am and make it to my 10:30am class including breakfast and shower. Also, by the end of the semester I want to be able to complete 25 push-ups and 25 triceps dips without struggle.
And now, a picture show:
Jogging through Hyde Park after a little rain, this rainbow was complete but my camera couldn't capture it all. I like to do laps around that pond although, there are a ton of fowl hanging out there.
Shahida introduced me to a music website called 8tracks.com. I love it! People make music mixes that you can listen to, or you can make your own mix and share it with others. Totally free. Anyway, it was on that site that I first heard a band called Never Shout Never. At first I thought it was a teeny bopper singing, but then I googled them only to find a very adult lead singer with tattoos! I love a boy with tattoos. I drug Shahida and Alice to their concert Friday night. I loved it! There were ALOT of little girls, but I give them props for having good taste in music. I added two videos at the end (because I don't know how to add it in the middle) for your listening and viewing pleasure.
Waiting for the show to start.
I see you!
There was a GRIP of people there!
Banner waving proudly on stage.
I went into Central to take pictures of the Chinese New Year Celebration in Soho. On my walk I found these guys. Above are street dancers, they got the moves like Jagger.
This guy is a living human being.
So is he.
Him too.
This motley crue just got done playing Lazer Tag!


Susan "Never Shout Never is a band Never SAY Never is a Justin Bieber movie" B.

No comments: