Background

Monday, February 18, 2013

London, England LDS Temple

One of my New Years resolution is to go to the temple once a month. It's a little more difficult to do whilst living in London. The London Temple isn't technically in London. It's just outside. It's a forty-five minute train ride plus a short cab ride and it cost money. Saturday, my ward had a bus going for £10. Not a bad price so I took advantage. While I was there I had time to take pictures of the temple and the temple grounds.
 This is part of the living quarters for guests, maybe the temple president.



 Holiness to the Lord, the House of the Lord.
 I was experimenting with the different settings on my camera. This is called "Retro".


 Full view of the living quarters.
 This stream is on the temple grounds.
 It's just not England with out fowl around.




Susan "I'm taking back to the old school" B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of the temple and grounds. Thanks for sharing. :)