Background

Friday, August 12, 2011

Heads Up!




I have a new header. Look, I'm still new to this whole blog thing. I realize that my header is not perfect. But I really like the pictures and I made it look as good as I can. So, the photo was taken by my incredibly talented best friend, Kaylene. We did a whole photo shoot and I loved it!





Kaylene and I

The drawing of me riding a book cart was sketched by my artistically gifted brother. I texted him and told him what I wanted the picture to look like. He did it better than what I told him. Please notice the book that fell off the book cart. It is titled 'Frisbee' by Eric Bergreen. This is an actual story that anyone can read. Go to smashwords.com or Barnes and Noble ebooks to find it. You can purchase it for the low, low price of $2.99. It's a great murder mystery based loosely on the neighborhood my brothers and I grew up in. It includes all the kids we hung out with. I make an appearance in the story. You will recognize me as 'the thumb sucker'. My oldest brother Jason, he's a writer too. He's been working as a journalist for years. Just recently (like last week) he made a career change. Google his name and you will find all kinds of great articles he's written.




Eric, Me, Jason


I love these guys



I have been watching the riots going on in London. I think they have things pretty much under control now. My brother, Eric said they were rioting because they found out I was coming. Jason told me that the riots are a 'celebration' just for me. Not much longer now. 16 more days.



Susan 'the thumb sucker' B.





No comments: