Background

Friday, August 26, 2011

Remember me?




So I didn't mean to go this long without posting! By the way, I was told that I am not an "official blogger" until I have posted 3 times. Well, this is number 4! I am beyond official.


I have been busy getting ready for my move across the pond. Everything has come together so easily. I am super excited and very scared, a little sick to my stomach, nervous. I am a whole cocktail of emotions!

I had my last day at work. Very bitter sweet. I had seperation anxiety all week! But they threw me a great going away lunch complete with gifts, hugs and tears. Since I am moving to London and will be rubbing elbows with royalty, I was given a tiara and a bling ring to wear.


My Princess Wear


Grace and Melanie

Matt

Thank you Vanna!

The Tax Team


The Boss Man

Everybody at my lunch


I also had a going away dinner with 'The Sister's Knecht'.We went out to Miguel's Senior.


I still have a couple more 'going away' dinners to post. More on those later.

Susan "it's official" B.
































































2 comments:

Camille said...

I'm just going to say, I look SPECTACULAR in that bottom picture. Wow, you are welcome.

Gracious said...

Awww Susan...I hope you are having a blast getting to know your new hood :)

You are such an inspiration...can't wait to read more of your new life in the foggy land....miss you :8) snort snort