Background

Saturday, August 27, 2011

T-Swizzle and S-Bizzle

I have become the biggest Taylor Swift Dork ever! I absolutely Love, Love, Love Taylor Swift. Last year, I took my niece's, Maddi and Lily to see her in concert at the Staple Center. That was when she was on the Fearless Tour. We had a great time! So of course, this year she is on the Speak Now Tour and I took the girls again. It was SO fun. I spent a lot of money on the tickets, we sat in traffic and we got lost, we parked too far and had a hard time finding our seats. But the minute Taylor Swift came out onto the stage and Maddi and Lily starting singing EVERY word with me to all her songs...Totally worth it. This year, I bought each of us Taylor Swift shirts to wear! (Dork, seriously). Here are a few of the highlights from the night:

Lily=Team Swift (front) Fearless and the number 13 (back

Maddi=Picture of Taylor

Me=I Knit Sweaters Yo T-Swizzle


Taylor singing over the crowd



The tree lit up and rotated while she sang


In our seats waiting for Taylor to come on stage


One of my favorite Taylor Swift songs is 'Thug Story'. It's a rap she did with T-Pain for the 2009 CMT Awards. That is what my shirt is about.

Susan "You don't wanna fight me, in my extra small white tee" B.


No comments: