Background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sky Twi Nyu

Last weekend Alyssa, Kerri Ann and I went to a church activity in Northampton. It was a fun day indeed. We went outside for some reason and the sky looked like this: so pretty.

On November 17th I went to a Twiathalon! Super fun! After my last class I sprinted down to the movie theater to watch Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn at midnight! I loved it! I just wish my mom was there to watch Breaking Dawn with. We have gone to the midnight showing together for the past 3 movies and this year we couldn't.



There I am with my Twiathalon ticket

Dinner for the Twiathalon



The next night, Alyssa and I headed to Southbank to a Christmas Festival, we had dinner and then headed to the IMAX to see Breaking Dawn.


Saturday, I headed up to Birmingham. Turns out, Birmingham is the second largest city in England. I went to another Christmas Festival (sorry no pics), but most importantly, I got to hang out with my American high school friend, Michelle Nyulassie!

A bit of Birmingham

Another bit

Michelle and I shopped and gossiped and jabbered on about our lives. It was fantastic to get to hang out with her again. We became friends in high school through pep squad and I haven't seen or hung out with her in year. We kinda just picked up where we left off, we had a great time hanging out together and I can't wait to do it again.

Love this chick! Muah!


Susan "xoxo, gossip girl" B.

1 comment:

nancy peloquin said...

How cool- I remember you two in the good old Centennial pep squad days :) funny, most girls I keep in contact with were all on the squad with me.