Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Channeling van Gogh

Last night, after my first day of two whole classes, I went into town and had dinner with a friend. I headed down the hill a little early so I could walk along the river and take some pictures. Now, I realize that van Gogh was actually a painter, but I was trying to be creative with my camera.


The one above is my favorite. As I was walking down the hill, I glanced over and saw this. I thought it looked like a painting.


This bird was perched up on that branch, just feeling the wind through his feathers.














This area stretches on. It looks out into the river. It started to rain on me shortly after this shot so I went to that tunnel that you see in far right corner and stood for a few minutes.



Susan "I still have both ears" B.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

GREAT pictures! The fountain is my favorite! I love that I get to see London through you!! Thank you!