Background

Monday, September 19, 2011

In Da 'Hood

I live in Richmond, which is just outside of London. By train, it takes me 30-45 minutes. Depending on how many stops and how far in to London I am going. Richmond is described at 'posh' (like the Spice Girl). We are the Beverly Hills of the area. One of the streets I walk down to get into town is always lined with BMW's, Mercedes and Audi's. The houses are worth millions and the reason I get to live here is because I live on campus. Otherwise, I could never afford this city. Saturday morning I went into town for breakfast and groceries.




MMmmm, Carmel Hot Chocolate, buttered croissant and a banana. At Starbucks if you eat inside, they serve your drink in a mug. My neck of the woods has a lot of Weeping Willows. I pass by this one into town and I love the phone booths here!

I walk through this neighborhood and I love all the homes.
This sign is hung in the reception of my bank: Is that a fat joke?

Susan "wont you be my neighbor" B.

1 comment: