Background

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Guess Who's Back?

It's been too long. I started this blog before I moved to London. When I lived there I had a lot to blog about. I was on a constant adventure and now my adventures seem irrelevant. But writing on this blog helps me. So I'm going to try another month long challenge. A 31 day post for the month of October. I miss my adventures in London/Europe. I miss writing. I miss taking pictures of the world and knowing what I was going to write about when I posted them to my blog. I have a lot of thoughts in my head but for now I'm just going to write about the October topics that I found.

List Your Favorite Things About Autumn

1. I love wearing Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion from Bath and Body Works.
2. I love wearing sweaters and sweatshirts that feel like hugs.
3. Halloween is my favorite holiday (besides my birthday).
4. I love fall and Halloween decorations.
5. I love dressing up for Halloween.
6. I love celebrating National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
7. I love wearing Halloween socks everyday for the entire month.
8. I love pumpkin-ized food. Breads, cookies, drinks and desserts.
9. I love buying Christmas presents early.
10. I love all the Halloween themed movies and t.v. shows that come on.
11. I love carving pumpkins.
12 I love when the air outside cools after a hot summer.
13. I love the possibility of rainy days.
14. I love soup weather.
15. I love cozy blankets on cold nights.
16. I love my flannel pajamas that my mom made me.
17. I love baseball and the World Series.
18. I love football and picking who will win each week and then seeing how many I got right.
19. I love Halloween parties, potlucks and trunk-or-treats.
20. I love watching the colors or the world change; the trees, the sunsets, the sunrises.


Susan "Rising From the Dead" B.

No comments: