Background

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Maybe I'm Basic

For today's topic, I'm suppose to share a pumpkin flavored recipe. Not only is it the most delicious recipe for cookies, but it only has three ingredients and they are super simple to make. I wish I had some sort of anecdote to accompany this recipe. I need a story about how these cookies changed someones life. I don't have anything like that to share though.

I know there is a stigma around Basic Girls and pumpkin flavored food such as Pumpkin Spice Lattes but you are fooling yourself if you don't eat anything pumpkin flavored this time of year. I made these  the last two years and brought them to work and they were gobbled up pretty quickly.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:

Ingredients:

1 box of pumpkin muffin mix from Trader Joe's
1 can of pumpkin also from Trader Joe's
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips from wherever you want

Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Heap spoon fulls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.

These are my favorite Fall guilty pleasure! I might just make these this weekend.


Susan "Basic Bitch" B.

No comments: