Background

Monday, January 23, 2017

The Little Engine That Could

A letter to my best quality.

Just one? Oh, there are so many to choose from. It's like Sophie's choice. Ha! I feel like I'm at an interview. I hate this question. So, here goes. This letter is to my determination.

Dear Mighty Sue,

Thanks for keeping me strong. I've been through some hard, dark times. You make me like the Little Engine that could. When people doubt me, as a woman, as a person, you step up and whisper, "Let's prove 'em wrong" and then I do. You also show me the bright side, which I sometimes ignore but you're kind of persistent so I get it. Some people would call me stubborn. I like to think I'm determined.

I couldn't face some of my hardest days without you, so thanks for not giving up on me. I'm still looking for love, so try to keep me on my toes, cause my other quality, discourage, has been hanging around a lot lately.

Let's stay focused and continue to work towards world domination.


Susan "I Can Do Anything Better Than You" B.

No comments: