Background

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ode To Murray Woodfield

A letter to my favorite teacher/professor

I racked my brain over this one. I've been so fortunate to have so many wonderful teachers in my life it doesn't seem fair to only choose one. I already shouted out to my 6th grade teacher and my dance teacher so I decided to choose one from University. He made an impact on my education.

Dear Murray,

How are you? It's been too long since we saw each other in person. I will have to make a point to visit London soon. We'll grab lunch or something.

You should know that I really enjoyed your class(es). There were some of my favorite at University. I never wanted to skip your class. I learned so much about script writing (very fun!) and voice over acting (also fun!).

You should know that I am very grateful for the friendship that we developed while I was at uni. You never failed to challenge me and I always love a good challenge. That doesn't apply only to my education, you also challenged me as a person. You made me question life in ways that no else has. Thank you for adding colour to my life! (I added the "u" in color just for you).

Thank you for being such a wonderful professor. I am so lucky to have been taught by a great teacher and friend.

yours,

Susan


Susan "London Is Always A Good Idea" B.

No comments: