Background

Friday, January 6, 2017

Dealers Choice

Today's letter is my choice!

*Curtsy*

Dear Queen Elizabeth II,

Are you alright? Let me start off by saying, thank you. I had such a wonderful time living in London. WOW. I never knew a human could fall in love with a city, but I did. My heart is still broken from our break-up. I know it's been a while since I've visited and I'm sorry. I'll be sure to make 2017 the year that I return.

You and I have a lot in common! I too love dogs, wearing pastel, extending my pinkie when I drink, carrying my purse on my forearm, telling people what to do, and a piping hot cuppa.

Congratulations on being the longest reining monarch. What a feat! In your face Queen Victoria! I had a great time at your Diamond Jubilee in Richmond Park. It was a little wet and rainy, but when you drove past me and waved from the inside of your very dry and assumably warm vehicle, well that was my crowning moment.



I have a couple questions for you. Now Bitsy, how does one become a Dame? Is there an application I need to fill out? What exactly do you carry around in your purse? A retractable sword for impromptu knightings, maybe? What are the names of your corgis? Are you mad about that whole 1775 thing or is that water under the Tower Bridge now?

I'm sorry we never had the opportunity to sit down for tea. I am happy to schedule something. I'll contact one of your ladies in waiting.

Anyway, your doing a great job. You should be really pleased with all the reigning you've been doing. As far as queens go, you are one bad ass lady and I have mad respect for you.

Forever your commoner,

(Dame) Susan


Susan "Her Royal Highness" B.

No comments: