Background

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Bossy Pants

Write a letter to your boss, or someone who bosses you around.

Ha! As if I would give someone the opportunity to boss me around. I'm usually the one doing the bossing. I like to get things done. So, I will write a letter to my boss.

Dear Doug,

First, let me say 'THANK YOU'! I looked and looked for a job for NINE MONTHS after I moved back from London. You put an end to my misery. Looking for a job is a job in itself except you don't get paid to do it. I was very grateful for the opportunity you extended to me. And look at us now! We rule the marketing world!

Second, as my boss, I am grateful for all the things that you do for me. I hear you fighting for the cause. I know that you stand up for me and for our team. I know that you step into the ring and sometimes go 18 rounds against the higher ups. It's very admirable. I'm just glad I have you in my corner.


Third, thanks for making my job a hoot and half! We have days where we laugh a lot, you take David and I out for treats, lunch and breakfast to rejuvenate. You always ask us how we are doing and if there is anything you can help us with. You let us vent when we need to and then offer a way to get through tough days. Most of the time when I go to work, I feel like I'm hanging out with two of my good friends. It's great to get along with you co-workers. It makes for a better work day.

Cheers,

Susan

Susan "Boss Man" B.

No comments: