Background

Monday, January 30, 2017

This One's For You

A letter of my choice.



Dear friends, family and other blog readers,

This is my last letter for January. I've really enjoyed this writing challenge. It feels good to tap into this part of my brain and to push myself to think of words. Something I would do differently is give a little more thought to each one. I really only had about 24 hours to think about what I would write and reflecting back, I wish I had a little more thinking time. Something I enjoyed was the comments left on my Facebook and Twitter posts and the couple that I got on my blog.

Thank you for reading. I'm going to take tomorrow off and hopefully find something new to write about for the month of February.

xoxo

Susan

Susan "I Had Nothing To Offer Anybody Except My Own Confusion" B.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I have loved your letters, and looked forward to everyone. I could relate to a lot of them -- especially to traffic. Thanks for sharing a piece of yourself, and inspiring me to write a little more myself. You're pretty fantastic!

Susan Bergreen said...

Thank you, Katie! I'm so glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for reading.