Background

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Today Was A Good Day

Write a letter to your day.

Dear January 29, 2017,

Today was a good day. Not very different from any other Sunday. The weather was great! After all the rain and awful wind, it was a clear, beautiful, 75 degree day. Perfect. Well, I've been watching Parenthood on Netflix and LOVING it. What a great show. I started off my day with an episode and got myself ready for church. I also enjoyed preparing my favorite crock pot chicken tortilla soup. YUM! It made the whole house smell incredible.

Church was long. What did I learn? Um, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. I don't know. I'm drawing a blank. Church has become very difficult to sit through lately. But, I'm not sure what else to do if I don't go so, I went.

I'm all ready to go to work tomorrow. Lunch is packed, kitchen is clean and I am enjoying a few more episodes of Parenthood. Why did no one tell me about this show when it was on TV?

I have one more letter to write tomorrow and then I will have completed the letter writing challenge. I'm sad. I'm not sure what to do for February but I'll figure something out. I really enjoy writing. Maybe a post everyday is a little much but I really enjoyed pushing myself to put words to page.

Well, Sunday, it's been real.


Susan "Netflix Sans Chill" B.


No comments: